keskiviikko 1. kesäkuuta 2016

BIG APOLOGIES

Hey everyone - if there even is anyone reading this blog anymore. I really want to apologize my absence here, I haven't really spent any time on my laptop other than doing some school work every now and then or uploading pictures, so I haven't really been able to come write here. Okay these just sound like bad excuses, I guess I just have to admit I am really bad with this blog and just keep forgeting about it. And the few days I have the time, I usually don't feel like opening my laptop and taking the effort to come write here. I truly am sorry!

My year is almost over, and that scares me a bit. Or should I say, a lot. Time has been running like sand thru an hourglass, and I don't even know how it all went so fast. I have just a bit over a month left, but I feel like I owe everyone reading this blog some updates about my life here - since the last time I wrote was at Xmas time - and I decided I'll try and come update my blog about all the trips I've gone to and all the things I've done. It'll take a while but I try my best to get it done and over with, because this really bothers me how I just kinda forgot about this whole blog for such a long time..

So I hope you guys are still interested, because I will get this done, and this time - I promise - for real! But now I'll go to bed so I won't be dead tired tomorrow. Bear with me and see you soon!!

Shortly in Finnish:

Anteeks tosi paljon tästä järkyttävän pitkästä poissaolosta täällä blogin puolella, kauheen paha mieli tästä. Mä en vaan millään ikinä muista tulla tänne kirjottamaan, kun en muutenkaan oo läppärillä nyt ollut lähes ollenkaan, lukuunottamatta niitä harvoja kertoja kun pitäny tulla tekemään jotain koulujuttuja tai siirtämään kuvia koneelle. Yritän nyt kuitenkin parantaa tapani ja tulla korvaamaan ne kaikki kuukaudet millon en kirjottanut blogipostauksilla kaikista mun retkistä täällä ja yleisesti mitä oon tän vaihtovuoden puolikaan aikana tehnyt. Kyllähän tää tulee viemään multa hetken, mut yritän tulla päivittämään vähän kaikki menot täällä Kanadassa, mitä en oo muistanut tänne blogiin aiemmin näiden kuukausien aikana kirjoitella. Anteeksi vielä kamalasti. Näkyillään!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti